The Series 20 FanCook Oven circulates hot air heat with its fan and ring element. Air is continuously moved around in the oven cavity, to make sure that dishes can be cooked on different level at the same time
- Cook two meals at once easily. With the Double Oven you have the choice of fan cooking, conventional cooking and grilling. So you can bake a cake or roast a chicken at the same time. Making your kitchen adventure a little more convenient.
- The AirFry function with the innovative perforated AirFry tray lets air circulate around your food to evenly heat it from all angles. Removing the need for turning, so you can just enjoy the crunch of perfectly fried food.
- The oven has special Catalytic Cleaning liners on the walls, which clean it while switched on. High temperatures let the surface absorb splatters and residue, to stop the oven getting greasy. So you won’t have scour or scrub after cooking.
- The hot air generated inside the main oven cavity during cooking is moved around with a fan, so all your dishes receive the same amount of heat. This lets the oven heat up faster, which means you’ll get the same results using 20% lower temperatures, saving time and using less energy.
- Keep track of all your dishes with the LED timer display. Setting exact cooking times is straightforward with the touch-activated fields. Making it easier than ever to juggle a few different dishes at once.